ASSISTANT TRADE FINANCE MANAGER
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 50,000,000 - 63,000,000 VND / Monthly
- Lead the financial planning, analysis and overall due diligence for trade commercial function of Abbott Nutrition International Vietnam.
- Attend key commercial meetings to develop an understanding of the market dynamics, and act as the primary coordinator to trade commercial function for forecasting and financial analysis.
- Autonomously evaluate and analyze financial information and business trends to develop reconciliations, variance explanations, risk assessments, and solutions.
- Provide financial advice, counseling, and recommendation that significantly influence the decision-making process and direction of trade commercial function leaders.
- Evaluate Pricing, trade terms and condition investment for customers. Evaluation is done on the level customers, regions and channels
- Track and analyze all revenue deduction spending by Channels/by Regions.
- Providing Sales/Commercial leaders insightful information for decision making
- Develop and drive embedment of financial processes and tools (customer profitability analysis, channel profitability analysis, LBE, ROI, Cost to serve, etc.) for better control and predictability. Help institutionalize an “ROI mentality” across the organization.
- Maintain the pricing, discount & volume details and update accordingly based on commercial functions’ inputs. Calculate sales volume, price, and standard margin variances of SKUs within the business unit. Explain variances based on marketing and trade feedback.
- Update and monitor market status of products. Understand the impact of market dynamics, share, and innovation on the forecast assumptions. Ensure company sales forecast is based on measurable assumptions and is aligned to understanding of market dynamics.
- Evaluate margin impact related to investment decisions, pricing and promotions, and business development opportunities to commercial function leaders to support the making of decisions.
- Assist the Trade Finance Manager in controlling marketing and operating expenditures in line with company financial instructions. Maintain the details of trade marketing activities and reconcile to the expenditure forecast.
- Perform financial analysis on trade and promotion programs to ensure optimum performance at lowest possible costs
- Work Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience in a Trade and/ or Commercial Finance or similar role
- Good command of English
- Ability to partner with commercial functions for key decision making
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and accounting data, and summarize in a manner which can be communicated to commercial function leaders in an efficient manner
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of the impact of market dynamics and competitor activity, and the ability to challenge constructively assumptions of commercial function leaders.
- Financial analysis capability using MS Excel, PowerPoint and other tools
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Recruitment & Training Supervisor Ho Chi Minh
- Operational Manager Assistant Ho Chi Minh
- Operation Manager Assistant Ho Chi Minh
- Digital Acquisition / CRM Ecommerce Lead Ho Chi Minh
- Manager, RS (Responsible Sourcing) Special Audit and Field Investigations Ho Chi Minh
- Sales planner - FMCG industry Ho Chi Minh