Centralize Purchasing Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Work Location: Ha Noi
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,000 - 1,500 USD / Monthly
Be a member of Global Procurement Division of Panasonic Vietnam (Headquarter) performing Procurement support jobs for Panasonic Factories, both local and overseas, briefly as follows: 1. Develop Vietnamese suppliers to export
• Research suppliers (Data examination: production items, capacity, quality label etc.);
• Develop competitive suppliers;
• Support for sample arrangement & evaluation in factory;
• Launch & support local suppliers, especially in terms of Quality issues for approval by Panasonic & stabilization for Mass Production.
2. Manage to centralize activity in Vietnam
• Centralize supplier contacts to ensure observation of related law/ regulations and to prevent illicit transactions in procurement activity; • Visualize procurement status in order to optimize supplier selection and pricing operations;
• Work with related Panasonic companies/ related department on any unique purchase requests;
• Take part in regular supplier evaluation and to implement improvement activities if any;
• Work closely with related departments to ensure satisfaction with suppliers' performance. Ensure quality and cost objectives are met; • Work closely with centralized team in Japan (HQ) and the region (Asia Pacific);
*Other tasks assigned by Department Head.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from Foreign Trade University.
• Have 3 years’ working experience in Import/ Export/ Procurement/ Purchasing position;
• Working experience in a relevant position in Production Makers/ Manufacturing companies or Trading companies is preferred;
• Have experience to evaluate suppliers;
• Have experience or knowledge for trading business & basic quality issues;
• Able to go to suppliers (factory) frequently (3-4 times per week). COMPETENCIES:
• Fluent Japanese communication skills;
• Good English communication is an advantage;
• Good communication, analytical skills;
• Self-motivated and desire to improve trading business skill;
• Good MS Office skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).