Database Administrator (DBA) - HN
Work Location: Ha Noi
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 23,000,000 - 26,000,000 USD / Monthly
• Establishes and builds a secure database environment through effective access management.
• Examines ways to continuously improve processes, architecture, and database designs to improve service levels
• Installs, upgrades and configures Microsoft SQL Server database instances in virtual, clustered and/or high availably environments.
• Monitors overall database performance, availability, and integrity. Ensures database recoverability (backup and restore) in the event of disaster or failure through configuration and monitoring of enterprise backup solution.
• Responsible for database support of operational and data warehouse systems.
• Creates / uses automated tools and techniques to ensure database architecture meets established corporate service levels.
• Continuously improves quality of processes, architecture, and database designs to provide optimum availability, integrity & performance of company's assets.
• Proactively identifies needs and creates processes to monitor database environment for conditions that require remediation action.
• Works closely with application developers, infrastructure administrators & business users to develop & provide technical solutions. • Provides 24x7 support of database environment through the shared on-call rotation. Participates in the weekly on-call rotation.
• Manages data and database structure changes in production & non-production environment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of database administration role, to include 4 years administration of Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with SQL Server Transact-SQL, maintenance plans, agent jobs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills