Entry Level Recruiters
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
40 HRS is an US base company need of competitive, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our office from Hanoi & HCMC as entry level recruiters with the opportunity for quick career growth in a dynamic environment.
- The role of an entry level recruiter:
- As an entry level recruiter, you will proactively acquire and maintain relationships with clients & candidates daily.
- After understanding their human capital needs you will be responsible for sourcing specialist talent matching with your clients’ requirements.
- With support and training, our entry level recruiters will be responsible for the full-cycle of the recruitment process to ensure the overall success from sourcing the talent to selling the opportunity to negotiating the job offer.
- What do you need to be a successful entry level recruiter?
- Proven ambition and pushes for success
- A naturally competitive nature.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The eagerness to be a top performer.
- A “work hard, play hard” attitude
- What are some of the perks of joining our organization as an entry level recruiter?
- Direct access to leadership – you will have a chance to work closely with our experienced recruitment consultants in a mentor-like setting to individualize your training.
- Award-winning entry level recruiter training program with a development team that has a diverse and advanced background in the industry.
- Now, we are searching for individuals who are excited to be a part of our growth and success!
- If you are interested in joining 40 HRS VN team as an entry level recruiter, APPLY NOW!