HRBP Assistant Manager for Supply Chain Unit (SCU)
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
I. General Information: • Position: HRBP Assistant Manager • Report to: SCU Head • Manage : 02 employees
II. Job Objective/ Job summary: The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
III. Responsibilities and Authorities:
1. Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
2. Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
3. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions,
programs and policies.
4. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough
and objective investigations.
5. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of
employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the
legal department as needed/required.
6. Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g.,
coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
7. Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build
morale, and increase productivity and retention.
8. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
9. Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
10. Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
11. Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and
12. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
13. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows
up to ensure training objectives are met.
14. Cascade all employee engagement programs [value, wellness, inspirational programs]
• University undergraduate degree in human resource major
• At least 5 years working experience in human resource field, preferably 3 years in a supervisory position.
• Flexible and willing to work long hours.
• With good oral, writing and communication skills.
• Maintains effective relationships with others.
• Is helpful and responsive to the needs of the crews. Must have the ability to exercise diplomacy when answering crew queries and complaints. Always uses tact and is sensitive to the feelings of others.
• A self-starter, handles task with less supervision. Tries to achieve goals beyond expectations.
• Maintains a high standard of ethics, conduct and organizational discipline in job related activities.
• Must be a team player.
• Must show expertise in discussing and explaining and control policies and
procedures at any given time.
• Must be able to effectively deal with people at different levels in the organization
as well as outside entities. Will do a lot of following-up for data, analysis and deliveries.