Investment Analyst (exp. in Securities/ Asset Management/ Capital/etc.)
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 800 USD / Monthly
- Research and analyze data about companies in global market
- Keeping up to date with political and economic developments that may affect the financial markets
- Producing reports for fund managers and stockbrokers
- Write an investment analysis report
- Analyze the company and write a report of the company
- Monitor Vietnam financial market and economic releases
- Report major financial transactions such as convertible bond issuance, private placement, M&A in Vietnam
- Assist in analyzing data received from due diligence and preparing report for Investment Committee
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a finance-related field of study such as Business Administration, Economics, Finance.
- At least 2 years experience in similar roles, preferred in Securities company in Research or Investment Banking department/ Asset Management company/ Capital/ Financial Advisory Service/ etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office , MS Excel , Power point , MS Word , Analyze models, etc.
- Owns license/ certificate in Accounting/ Finance would be preferable.
- Good English communication & written (providing official test score)