Recruitment Manager/Team Leader
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates of specific skills or industry by matching skills of qualified candidates to client vacancies, developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service and quality, commercial solutions to recruitment requirements and performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
Team management – Training - Administration
- Building up, developing and maintaining sales force
- Educate & train junior consultant continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively.
- Monitor & support staff’s activities to achieve the assigned target and measure group performance.
- Effectuate & develop recruitment project such as: recruitment market research, new recruitment product research, recruitment competition research.
- Updated database
- Maintain accurate and complete records on all clients and candidates into database
- Ensure continuous growth of the candidate database whilst maintaining its integrity throughout all dealings
- Ensure prompt billing and collections
Client / Candidate Management
- Ensure complete individual and team goals
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related function is strongly preferred
- Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization
- Strong cold-calling, negotiation, persuasion and closing skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Previous lead or management capabilities within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
- Solid problem solving and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen