• Controlling the distribution of products in Northern or South Vietnam
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
• Present the company’s products & services to potential clients through direct communication
• Generate new sales leads to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process including planning, prospecting & cold calling, investigation & development, presentation, negotiation, closing and handover to the distributors
• Manage distributor including stock forecasting/management, credit and accounts receivables
• Represent the company at industry tradeshows and events;
• Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and associated sales administration tasks
• Prepare quotations, proposals, tender responses and requests for information
• Collect competitor intelligence and keep abreast of industry trends
• Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ sales and product strategies in Northern or South Vietnam
Remain proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Preferred: Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering or related discipline with additional in Marketing / Business Management.
- Mandatory: Technical Diploma or demonstrated technical knowledge/skill of mechanical services obtained on the job or through vocational training.
- At least 5 years of relevant local sales / marketing experience with proven track record in project sales for sanitary and plumbing equipment/system. -
- Excellent knowledge of local plumbing and drainage products / services and market - Network with key developers, architects and/or mechanical designers
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Good project management skills and drive to implement approved strategies and plans.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software programs.
- Good command of local & English Language.