- When you're looking to get a job, you're expecting someone to give something to you, so you focus on impressing them. Yes, it's important to make a good impression, but it's even more important to demonstrate your desire and ability to help. Everything that you write and say should be preceded silently by the statement "This is how I can help your business succeed
2. Settle down. If you've moved around a lot, be prepared to offer a good reason for it. Otherwise, you'll need to make a good case for why you want to stick around in the area whe-re the job is located. A company doesn't want to hire someone with wanderlust who still wants to relocate.
- Be prepared to outline why you are whe-re you are today, how long you intend to stay there, and why. Give specific reasons like, "This country has the best school systems in the entire continent, and I have a daughter who might find the cure for cancer" or "I was drawn to this area because it's at the cutting edge of innovation for this business and I want to be a part of that." The more details, names, and specifics, the better.
- Make a list of all of your skills, determine which kinds of businesses and industries need them most (ask around for advice if you need to) and find businesses that will benefit f-rom having you and your skills around. You might find that you get more satisfaction and enjoyment out of a career that wasn't even on your radar to begin with.
- It's important the nature of the job fits your personality and salary requirements, otherwise you'll have spent a significant amount of time to find a day job you dread getting up for every morning. So be realistic about what you expect, but be open to what you explore.
Dang NgoHai1 hour ago
Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Vis eu hinc dolor aliquid. Pri debet errem ex, quando vocibus necessitatibus vim. disputando. Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.
Lam VoThanh3 hour ago
Omnis aeque prodesset an vel. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii. Expetendis eum ad augue inani fastidii.