BRAND MANAGER - Consumer Goods - 2000$
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- In charge of marketing activities for all brands/ product category
- Responsible to prepare and present brand performance and marketing plan to top management.
- Consolidate, check and review monthly demand forecast from branches.
- Responsible to monitor and review monthly production volume and ensure sufficient inventory in warehouses.
- Train and manage a product executive
- Development and team lead social media & digital strategies, know-how knowledge, ecommerce and digital assets for core brands
- Support and working closely with internal departments (sales, commercial, costing, warehouses) to ensure campaigns are executed cohesively.
- Support Key Account and sales teams on solving their issue, execute suitable plans and develop effective point of sales materials.
- Prepare relevant marketing tools and mechanics for all activities.
- At least 4 years in same position, preferred in FMCG industry, food or personal care, consumer goods industry
- Experience in both Brand and Trade marketing.
- Mature, Adaptable, good working attitude
- Good collaboration with other functions
- Leadership skills
- Good English
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- With strong presentation, research and analytical skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation, communication and influence management skills