Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Support the sales team in harmonizing a structured pricing policy to customers.
- Analyse existing prices and highlight prices requiring adjustments
- Understand the business and the complexity of the interactions (product wise, volume wise, customer & supercontactor wise, buyers wise and competitor wise) to support defining the most appropriate quote.
- Support the pricing for complexity projects to drive customer’s behaviours toward more efficiencies.
- Generate price index report monthly
- Set up & maintain local standard price
- Update new price into global price matrix.
- Support local commercial team in special price compliance
- Provides additional analytical support to global sales team
- Consolidate data from commercial team to build sales plan.
- Provide data/analysis to commercial team for demand review purpose
- Follow up actual sales vs. signed off plan & cooperate with Planning for grey yarn issues
- Cooperate with Finance in costing & gross margin analysis
- Provide some ad hoc reports from global request or manager’s request.
- Contribute innovation idea to streamline local process
- Can be a Key User of SAP system and some other applications.
- University/college graduate 2-3 years of experience in data and business analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently in key customer management.
- Bright Intelligent/ Personality/ Willingness to learn/ Team Player / Motivated person.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills
- Strong data interpretation capability
- Attention to detail while keeping the broader project goals in sight
- Ability to grasp complex information quickly
- Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with colleagues from different fun
- Software Proficiency: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) in advance
- MS Access and Data Management (My SQL)