Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- To collect the market intelligence and interpret what can be used to improve forecast accuracy. Translate the market assumptions into figures and make proposal for the adjustment of the final commercial forecast.
- Participate in all monthly commercial demand planning meetings, lead FC meeting and challenge sales team to meet the set targets.
- Ensure the commercial volume forecasts are submitted into the APO system correctly & timely.
Monitor Sales delivered as per target
- Oversee the actual sales vs. signed off plan & cooperate with Planning for grey yarn issues to ensure the analysts and demand planners are aligned.
- Coordinate the weekly forecasts or “latest view” and provide a consolidate view to the Cluster Commercial Director on a weekly basis.
Analysis to establish smart pricing to gain share, improve gross margin and leverage the complexity offer
- University/college graduate 2-3 years of experience in data and business analysis.
- Proven ability to work independently in key customer management.
- Bright and and intelligent personality and willingness to learn.
- Team player that is self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills .
- Strong data interpretation capability.
- Attention to detail while keeping the broader project goals in sight.
- Ability to grasp complex information quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with colleagues from different functions.