Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,200 - 2,500 USD / Monthly
- Develop 3-year P&Ls to support the opening of new counters.
- Involvement in the set-up of new business/brands within the next 3 years.
- Semi-annual or annual reviews of retail pricing. Scenario planning of the impact of retail price increases on revenue.
- Work with respective finance team on pricing maintenance in financial system
- Participate in the annual budget and lead the monthly estimates process.
- Good knowledge of the business environment and able to provide an independent evaluation of brands financial forecast, and assessment of financial risk or opportunities.
- Collaborate with demand planning teams and affiliates to validate net sales and forecast reconciliations.
Analysis and Reporting
- Monthly review of Retail/Net Sales and Profit & Loss performance; against budget and previous estimates.
- Cost of goods analysis.
- Monthly balance sheet review
- Quarterly GM Commentary on country economic data and trends, marketing highlights and competitor analysis.
- Month-end closing activities
- Adhoc tasks required by business
- Degree holder in Finance/Accountancy
- Chartered Accountant Certificate in Vietnam – a must
- 6 years of relevant experience with background in FP&A
- Hands-on experience in SAP and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and respond well in a dynamic business environment
- Prior experience in virtual work environment and know how to deliver results with remote finance