Chief Accountant - FMCG
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 35,000,000 - 40,000,000 VND / Monthly
- Manage all daily accounting transactions, advise users on inputting data to ERP system timely & correctly.
- Control ERP system: review and reclassify or correct data if needed. Work with ERP team to fix system errors;
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling, guiding staff on printing & filing documents and assigning staff, following up on work results
- Update and consult to staff & other departments the change on regulation; suggest solution on compliance and mitigate compliance risks
- Preparation and submission of financial & accounting reports/schedules as well as reconciliations. This includes:-
o Full set of P&L and Balance Sheet
o Monthly financials for reporting to Corporate/HQ
o Management Reports by Product Group
- Hands-on responsibility for all statutory requirements including audit, company income tax, value added tax, personal income tax, customs, regulatory statistics reporting, etc, to ensure complete compliance with all governmental regulations (including tax) and Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS).
- Monthly transactions: check stocks movement reports, Bank reconciliation, Sales report, Tax reports, Allocation of prepaid expenses.
- Ensure book keeping system is compliant with VAS/Vietnam Tax and group policies
- Setup local policies and procedures for the efficient, secure running of the business;
- In charge of doing: sales management reports, sales analysis, projection forecast…
- Support FM on build up policies and standard operation process.
- Support FM & take part in ERP implementation.
- Participate in ad-hoc project & assignments as may be required from time-to-time.
Other tasks assigned by GD, Finance manager
- Bachelor degree in accounting/Finance required, Chief Accountant certificate compulsory.
- Strong accounting background and management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax, experience in dealing with tax audit/department.
- Experience in tax finalization audit.
- Good analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Good at Word, Excel, power point
- Knowledge of ERP is plus
- At least 8 years working experience as chief accountant position.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Hard working, Honesty, Self-responsibility. Able to work under pressure.
- Good coordination/communication skills.
- Experience in FMCG is referred.