Civil Design Engineer
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 VND / Monthly
- Providing of Civil and Structure Engineering Services with justification and documentation on projects and assignments involving transmission lines and substations.
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Directs, interprets, organizes, executes, and coordinates HV transmission lines and substation improvement engineering projects that ensure assignments and projects are completed safely and efficiently. The resulting facilities are to be safe, reliable, and economic.
- Provide civil drawings and all engineering materials for Clients, Consultants, Suppliers, Sub-contractors and etc. for construction of HV transmission lines and substation projects on schedule and the best quality and optimum cost.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited curriculum (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering work for substations over 110KV with advance knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education.
- Structural Design Certificate.
- Extensive knowledge of various programs for design (AutoCAD, ETABS, MS office…).
- Basic knowledge of civil / structural codes and standards (applicable IEEE, ANSI …).