Color Matching Staff/LRM Coordinator
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Safety & Housekeeping:
- Follow Company Health and Safety regulation.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents and near miss are reported immediately for Lab supervisor.
- Actively look for areas where safety can be improved to report to relevant people.
- Maintain standards for housekeeping.
- Calibrate the spectrophotometers in timely manner following Global SOP 010-1.
- Condition the samples in the cabinet following Global conditioning SOP 028-1
- Measure all Lab dyelots into the Colour Stitch system following Global SOP 011-1.
- Ensure all BRD/BRI/Sewing are assessed pass/fail following the approved tolerances.
- Ensure all samples are checked under light box.
- Interpret colour difference data from Color Stitch to determine if batch has passed or failed, and to decide whether redye is required
- As required, provide high quality redye recipes ensuring focus on minimisation of attempts per shade.
- Submit high quality thread matches to customers.
- Ensure all new recipes are developed using approval Coats global dyestuff triangulations and all shade card shades, Colour Atlas shades and GKA shades use the correct global specific triangulation.
- Drive continual improvement (reduction) in dyeing attempts per request for laboratory requests.
- Meet and exceed laboratory service lead time targets and to ensure that exceptions are properly and proactively communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Fully comply with all relevant laboratory SOPs.
- Report to Lab supervisor if there is any issues with conditioning Cabinet, Spectrophotometer.
- College graduate
- Good attitude
- Good discipline
- Be able to work with computer
- Colour physics level 3
- Ability to understand document in English