Corporate accounting manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- The Corporate Accounting position plays the critical role to support Group FD to manage the company’s financial performance and driving the business as strategies set. He/she must ensure the Group Accounting system are in place as local and international (IFRS & US GAAP) accounting and audit standard, and all daily accounting transactions are most at updated and accurate levels, and well in place as the company’ corporate governance policies and process. He/she must play business partnering role for other functions and departments for all functional duties that he/she is in charge. He/she must ensure the Group Treasury and cash flow are always in health position by 1/ planning, organizing and controlling cash assets to satisfy the financial objectives of the organization, 2/ evaluating the fiscal decisions of the company and recommending the best possible course of action.
- > 8 years working experiences in corporate accounting, treasury
- management, auditing and planning/analyzing
- Experiences in manufacturing companies and end-user products
- Skillful with variable ERP systems
- Ability to address issues and effectively change.
- Project management
- Ability in setting up new, deploy, and develop people and operation works
- Team leading & people development
- B.A, major in accounting and financing, Chief accountant Certification by Financial Ministry of VN