Electrical Design Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 35,000,000 - 40,000,000 VND / Monthly
- Develop and recommend modifications to related policies.
- Preparing of Table of Material (TOM) for equipment and providing of specifications and drawings for projects at tender or executing stages.
- Coordinate contract negotiations and development for technical part when appropriate for the economic benefit of company.
- Collaborate with other design disciplines at power projects.
- Be able to consider of several solutions and designing plans for any issue at projects.
- Supervision and control of electrical engineering and construction management and solving of any technical issue for contractors, and suppliers of equipment for transmission and substation facilities.
- Providing accurate and analytical technical reports for any site activities problems to management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering at power field from an accredited curriculum (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering work for substations over 220KV.
- Knowledge of National Electric Safety Code and National Electrical Code (if there is any).
- AutoCAD familiarity
- Electrical analysis software familiarity (i.e., ETAP, Easy Power, etc.).