Facilities & Maintenance Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
• Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established
drawings, specifications, and schedules.
• Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
• Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
• Diagnosing breakdown problems
• Work with appointed vendors in fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
• Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
• Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
• Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
• Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
• Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
• Improving health and safety policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) required. Minimum of 5 years of
related experience and/or training.
• Minimum two years of supervisory experience in directing or leading the work of others preferred.
• Ability to travel to various country domestic sites as needed.