Finance Controller – FMCG
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,500 - 3,500 USD / Monthly
- Challenge assumptions in seeking cost improvements in Supply Chain & Factory; Seek for and support cost improvement opportunities, validate and review proposed savings.
- Responsible for all Decision Support related to Factory & Supply Chain, ensuring functional leadership on controlling and coordination with business and co-pilots.
- Support the Operation Manager/Factory Manager/Plant Managers as a trusted co-pilot within the Factory Leadership Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects…) on a day to day as well as on a long term strategic view. Provide visibility around costs related to the factory processes through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring of the budget and controlling the variances), ensure adherence to NAS requirement.
- Coordinate reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close) across Supply Chain & Factory; and forecasts across Supply Chain & Factory; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed.
- Participate in business planning; prepare and coordinate the Supply Chain & Factory budget with Supply Chain & Factory management; Perform revisions or simulations if needed
- Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests
- 1. To provide financial calculation on business decision making related to Supply Chain and Factory .
- Control Distributions costs on monthly basis & support on monitoring KPI related to working capital under Supply Chain's management
- Factories's costing of production, build standard cost budget, or new product costing, cost benchmarking, cost simulation if any to HO accounting. To support Factory/Plant Manager in to build budget FFO and controlling FFO and working within the budget limitations. To support the implementation of OPEX process for factory & Supply Chain. Involve in KPI setting for factories & Supply Chain.
- To guide, support and control CAPEX process for factories & Supply Chain, ownership of CAPEX Financial Justification, support Marketing in NDPI process related to CAPEX investments.
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to direct reports. Ensure succession plans and development - coaching of direct reports
- Supports on financial validation on factory and supply chain initiaties
- Other ad hoc requests by management
- Understanding of production planning process & costing calculation
- Knowledge and Understand NAS
- Knowledge of manufacturing instructions and quality standards
- Extensive knowledge of Nestle costing (CSM, CSD)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the physical aspects of Supply Chain & Factory
- The ability to explain and present finance and control knowledge to non-finance colleagu
- The ability to ensure smooth operation through effective staff management and deployment
- The ability to recruit, train, coach and develop people in collaboration with Factory HR
- 4. Must be passionate about people and display caring attitude as well