Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
· Consult Board of Directors and Management to use and mobilize capital effectively by: borrowing from banks, issuing shares, seeking strategic partners, etc.
· Set up and advise on making short-term and long-term strategic investment decisions;
· Coordinate to build sustainable development strategy of the company: research, proposal and implementation of enterprise restructuring.
· Rebuilding accounting and financial department of the company:
+ Establish and reorganize issues related to management, finance, accounting and business operations;
+ Establish and evaluate financial model of the company;
+ Establish, evaluate and analyze problems and find out solutions, improve measures of financial and accounting management, internal control, financial situation and business result;
· Draw up and manage budget effectively;
· Set up internal control system
Take charge in financial management of Group and subsidiaries.
· Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related fields;
· Candidates who have ACCA, CPA certificate is a big plus.
· At least 5 years of experience as Finance Director of a Group and subsidiaries with the revenue of over 3000 billion/ year;
· Have working experience in manufacturing companies using ERP, B2B, B2C business system and business - customer service software;
· In-depth knowledge of financial, accounting management, management reports;
· Excellent financial analysis skill;
· Effectively communicate in financial and accounting information in the whole group;
· Ability to work independently and accept outside direction;
· Excellent leadership skill and successful changes in the organization’s management and development.
· Take part in ownership and be responsible for explanation for division’s operation, always make an effort to improve continuously;
· Strategic analytical knowledge and thinking;
· Responsible, fairness, integrity;
· Appropriate capacity: continuous improvement, result orientation, teamwork and team development, accountability, ethics as career standard, problem solving, decision making, customer orientation.