Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 500 - 700 USD / Monthly
· Developing, designing and producing graphic art that satisfies a creative brief.
· Meeting tight deadlines and staying within budget.
· Knowledge of typography, colour and production.
· Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
· Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies.
· Employ colour, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
· Develop material for web page.
· Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
· Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
· Perform research on competitors and market trends.
· Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink.
· Submit rough drafts to management for approval.
· Make changes to mock-ups.
· Review catalogue and order samples.
- Knowledge of English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- An ability to consistently demonstrate hard work and effectiveness in your personal approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.