HR Deputy Manager-Talent Acquisition
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 30,000,000 - 40,000,000 VND / Monthly
Roles and responsibilities:
1/ Organizational Matters:
- To develop and formulate standard organization structure for stores operations and Head office
- To monitor and maintain total Company organization chart.
2/ Recruitment team management:
- Supervise performance recruitment team
- Building a team of highly qualified and high-performing recruiting staff through recruitment, training, and performance evaluation.
- Motivation by engaging activities, recognizing employees to have a close and passionate team at work
3/ Employee Retention & Engagement:
- To analyze exit interview, turnover rate, employee satisfaction to propose suitable retention strategy to align with company’s strategy
4/ Employer Branding (EB):
- Set the goals of employer branding
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- To define the EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- To make the action plan & measuse the result.
- Work with CCSR team to identify what need and meet of EB activities.
- Develop recruitment strategy and identify future talent needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and offers
- Allocate recruitment cost effectively on the suitable recruitment channels, analyze the effectiveness of resources and vendors and propose appropriate channels for recruitment activities
- To keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire).
6/ New Store Opening (NSO):
- To propose MBP (Management By Process) for new store.
- To plan, organize and monitor recruitment exercise for new store.
- To review the new store recruitment expenses.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by HR Manager
- At least 05-year experience in HR field (Recruitment or Talent Acquisition in Retail industry).
- Knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication, problem solving & presentation skill.
- Good management, planning and analyzing ability
- Ability to maintain the highest degree on confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office)
- Preferred skills: Communication, Negotiation, Organization, Leadership, MS Officer.