Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 USD / Monthly
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment to line and departmental managers.
- Advising managers on best practice recruitment and selection.
- Preparing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Developing and maintaining an effective personnel advertising program for the purpose of
- maintaining high visibility with potential labor markets.
- Designing or revising application forms, including developing online processes.
- Developing creative recruitment solutions if the organization is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff.
- Screening application forms and shortlisting applicants.
- Update Headcount report.
- Make hiring report status.
- Contact and work with Universities, Colleges, Job Centers for support if having hiring request.
- Survey Salary and labor market
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor or management
- Calculate monthly payroll
- Manage & Implement procedures of social, health, unemployment insurance,
- personal income tax records, labour reports to government agencies.
- Manage labor contract, employee profile, reward and discipline record
- In charge monthly payroll and relevant reports such as: Payroll summary, Labor Productivity, Salary expenses division
- Check and control PIT declaration and finalization (include Expats)
- Build and revise policies of the company
- Make a proposal about salary, SHUI expense, and other expenses relate to employees’ benefits.
- Join Benchmark Survey
Support other task in GA-HR Dept
- Good at communication, negotiation, presentation skills
- Good in speaking & writing English
- Computer Proficient: Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experienced the same rolls at manufacturing companies
- Dynamic and proactive, high responsibility