ICT Sales Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,000 - 4,000 USD / Monthly
- Identifying marketing opportunities by determining customer requirements, both products and markets; establishing an effective strategy to develop new business opportunities for the company through the engagement of new business contacts.
- Dealing effectively with all customer complaints and suggestions; presenting the findings and solutions to the directors and other senior management team members.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- To liaise with internal and external parties including customers, vendors i.e. system integrators, application service provider’s equipment providers etc. and channel partners to sell ICT services.
- Extensive travelling to meet with existing and potential clients, attend industry events, join trade shows, engage in speaking activities and supervise sales teams in other locations.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the companies Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, and cyclical sales meetings.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Provide high standards of on-going training for the Sales team so that they possess sufficient high selling skills and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
Required language(s): Fluency in English, Japanese, and Vietnamese
Experience in developing/ marketing ICT and software application solutions is required.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Good analytical skills, providing in-sights to customer trends, market needs and possible solutions to address identified gaps.
Should have knowledge and skills in organization, entrepreneurial, interpersonal, management and negotiating.