Import & Export Supervisor
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Placing purchase orders with the factories and monitoring their production plan as planned.
- Coordinating and planning QC inspections with the local factories according to the scheduled shipping date.
- Controlling logistics process & contact to customs, services, shipping lines/forwarders about problems and handle them.
- Following all law documents to guide the team about how to understand and settle the job right with legal operation.
- Handling settlements, crosscheck HS code when they meet troubles & propose solutions.
- Preparing data for management report.
- Ensuring that expenditure made are in line with yearly budget.
- The other tasks according to Direct Manger requests.
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related fields
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Import & Export.
- Have wide knowledge of import & export customs procedures, customs regulations
- Local Vietnamese with good command of English and Chinese.
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Excel.
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
- Be a team player.
- Be detailed and accurate.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills
Working time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday - Saturday).
Working Location: District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam