Integrated Media & Digital Marketing Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 70,000,000 - 80,000,000 VND / Weekly
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication, or equivalent work experience. Master Degree preferred.
- 6-8+ years of experience with strong focus in media & digital communications and marketing
- Ideally experienced on both the client and agency sides
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystems and how all channels work together
- Fluency in integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer experience and cross channel marketing mix
- Integrated experience working with a mix of traditional, digital and lead generating media strategies and properties
- Familiarity and direct experience with digital marketing analytics
- Experience in successful integration of marketing, brand positioning, and creative media strategies and processes
- Strong program and project management experience with the ability to drive projects from conception to completion
Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal
Integrated Media strategy planning & implementation (60% focus)
- Drive integrated media strategies across traditional, digital, omni-channels and other properties intended to build brand awareness, drive consideration, purchase intent and advocacy with prospective customers and target audiences.
- Being the champion on consumer journey, media affinity and behavior as starting point to build up on integrated marketing campaign briefs and strategic directions, leading to effective & insightful creative/content development.
- Apply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions that advance BEL’s mission and business objectives
- Establish and manage an effective media governance process that ensures alignment to BEL’s mission and drives impactful support for multiple brands.
- Continuously analyze and communicate the efficiency and effectiveness of media related efforts across stakeholders (Brand Team, Management team, Regional Cluster & Global team) through the lens of brand reputation, channel mix, and consumer impact.
- Consistently stay on the forefront of emerging media trends and apply new methodologies or approaches being able to ideate on new approaches based on changing corporate objectives or consumer trends
- Develop and regularly communicate key performance indicators and assessments for optimal media performance; drive evolution to a fully integrated, collaborative approach to planning
- Continuously advance, leverage and optimize the relationship with BEL’s agency partners by building trust and maintaining positive rapport to drive business results
Digital Marketing development (40% focus)
- Be a digital thought leader within Bel and lead the development of the overall Bel ASEAN and Brand specific digital strategies.
- Partner/Liaise with Brand team to translate annual marketing plans into digitally driven executions in the following areas: social media, web content, mobile, digital media, video, web analytics, and SEO/M. Lead Agency briefing and have solid POVs on creative/content proposal evaluation.
- Establish and determine key objectives for digital marketing campaigns and identify and implement appropriate measurement tools
- Lead/ Consult the design, set-up and implementation of consumer data strategy and technology partnerships.
- Act as subject matter expert in the digital marketing space providing best practice leadership and provide POVs on existing and emerging digital marketing trends, tactics and technologies.
- Lead Agency pitching and liaise with Global Digital team.
- Lead some pilot and testing plans to identify new business/ channel opportunity, ie. E-commerce