Internal Audit & Control Manager
Work Location: Bien Hoa
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,500 - 2,000 USD / Monthly
- Build appropriate flow charts with identified key controls.
- Maintain an effective audit report and document action plans
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to Top of Management.
- Follow up and resolve timely all issues identified during internal audit engagement.
- Partner with process owners/control owners to review development in policies/procedures to meet the future accounting requirements, effective controls.
- Evaluate and provide constructive feed backs on internal policies, procedures.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Measure the productivity gains of Department/ Function and Company.
- Ensure the compliance of all Departments and functions to Company and State’s regulation.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Regularly partner with persons in charge of departments to update the changes and provide the solid and appropriate advice on control requirements once applicable.
- Perform training role to deliver necessary knowledge and understanding for staff’s adherence
- BA or MBA of Financial & Accounting, ACCA qualification is preferred
- At least 02 year exp. in the same post
- Knowledge and experience on COSO framework of internal control system is an advantage
- Good command in English
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good grasp of law and government regulations that can affect the manufacturing industry in Vietnam