Medical Product Manager
Work Location: Ha Noi
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 3,000 - 5,000 USD / Monthly
1. Organizational/Operational Objectives
· To regularly review performance of direct reports to ensure alignment to overall company’s objectives and recommend training needs or make necessary resource changes to adapt to constant changes
· To conceptualise and implement staff development framework, ensuring competence and consistency in job performance, including performance assessment and talent development
· To align the team with the company’s strategic plans and effect implementation of the same
· To conduct market analysis, identify SWOT, anticipate changes, meet key manufacturers’ expectations and ultimately meet customers’ needs
· To regularly benchmark multiple needs & benchmark team service offerings against major competition, proactively implement strategic plans
· Work closely with team members, review needs, identify threats, and communicate corrective or preventive strategies accordingly
2. Product Management
· Strategise product positioning benchmarking against major brand competitor
· To strategically analyse SKUs, launching those with high market potential and terminating non-profitable ones, maintaining cost control as end result
· Plan for product launches with principals and FSS team leaders effectively to target relevant market segment and control for success
· Plan and launch new SKUs for consumables and broaden usage
· Stay abreast of competition, monitor market trends consistently, client feedback, plan, implement and adopt appropriate strategies
· To attend training when so required and to train the FSS team and product team in the assigned specialty care area after principal training
· To organise, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
· Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
· Obtain product market share by working with FSS team leader to develop product sales strategies
· Assess product market data by calling on customers with field staff and evaluating sales call results
· Plan and roll out promotional activities, conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments to principals
· Build relationships with key opinion leaders and network with key stakeholders in their respective care areas
· Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilisation
· Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals
· Update and support FSS team for product changes throughout product life cycle
· Lead product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
· Provide sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product, providing them with printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers
· Present product progress to key leaders within the company
· Plan budget for new product development
· Manage principal's budget
· Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas
· Any other tasks as deemed required by immediate superior or management.
· Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA is preferred.
· Eight years or above of relevant experience in a similar role.
· In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare Industry
· Good business and financial acumen
Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
· Strategic in approach to solving problems; possess the ability to understand situations on a larger scale, but also possess the ability to manage details
· Ability to develop effective competitive strategies
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate impactfully and influencing people positively.
· Utilize resources effectively and efficiently in accomplishing plans and focus efforts on areas to create most positive impact to the business.
· Ability to build and develop a team and set clear, achievable goals for team members.
· Good presentation skills
Fluent in English / [other language]