NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Delivers SMBVL Monthly and Annual Sales Volume and Revenue targets
- Develops and Explores New Channels of Distribution of SMBVL Brands and Packages
- Develops Sales Strategies for Short, Medium and Long Term Strategic Issues like
- Sales Organization and Systems to Tactical Plans and Programs
- Partners with Human Resources Group and Develops Sales Personnel Pool through
- Management Development Program. Determines Skills and Competency Requirement
- Designs and Implements Sales and Career Track Requirements
- Develops Sales Policies and Directions covering all Areas of Sales Operations
- Partners with the Marketing Manager in developing Marketing Policies and Direction covering Trade Outlets
1. Education: University degree in economics, commerce, business administration or equivalent training.
2. Work Experience
Experienced in the areas of Sales operations with at least 5 years in similar position in beverages /wine /beer industries or FMCG.
3. Skills required
- Strategic thinker
- Thorough knowledge of Sales system, Markets and business practices in Vietnam.
- Extensive network in the fields
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
Personnel management skill