Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 VND / Monthly
Continuos Improvement of Production Process and Products.
1. SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT:
• Always promote health and safety in the workplace
• Display excellent personal safety and challenge others when seeing unsafe behavior
• Responsible for safe operations in the production area with support of safety team.
• Ensure good housekeeping production area according to company policies and 5S program.
2. PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
• Leads, implements activities of Bonfiglioli Production System (BPS)
• Improves production line performance and process through continous improvement
• Perform Cycle Time Analysis and Detection of NVA (Not Value Added)
• Production process development with full documentation support.
• Prepares and updates all necessary documentation for management system and kaizen
• Application of Lean Manufacturing and continuos improvement tecqnique and Kaizen to reduce wastes and improve processes
• Application of the Bonfiglioli Production System steps and deployment in the production floor
• Monitor and control of all KPIs related to the Bonfiglioli Production System
• Deploy 5S and a system to monitor an control
• Ensure the process on line and company's rule are followed
• Feedback abnormalities to related sections to improve production performance as machine breakdown, missing material….
• Work close with QC and engineering department to ensure process flow and quality are consistence and meet the group requirements.
• To assist and work closely with production manager in all production activities.
3. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (as per the Annual MBO)
- Production Efficiency
- On Time Delivery
- Production Cost
- Project Execution
Specialized and Technical Knowledges :
• Degree major in:
A. mechanical engineering
B. automation engineering
C. mechatronics engineering
• Ability to identify waste and improvement opportunities
trought the application of lean concept
• Computer requirements:
A. CAD (or another layout software) minimum
B. Solid works (or another 3d software) advanced
C. Office suite advanced
D. SAP (basic)
• In-depth knowledge of manufacturing process of mechanical product, strong analytical capacity
• English – advanced level
Leadership Model :
- Core behaviours:
• Client Orientation
• Transparency & Ethics
Preferred Experience Related Process continous Improvement /Manufacturing design experience in multi – national organization