Recruitment & Training Supervisor
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Make headcount plan for a short and long term under business requirements
- Plan and propose recruiting yearly budget and control the budget
- Manage a full cycle recruitment process including screening candidates, scheduling and interviewing candidates; coordinating pre-employment physicals; preparing and extending offers, and onboarding of candidates and hires.
- Use social media, job boards, and other creative and effective sourcing strategies to reach high quality candidates
- Develop and maintain good relationships with recruitment channels to support recruiting activities
Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing a range of training activities that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values; performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
• Identifying training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
• Acclimating new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
• Selecting or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops.
• Developing and conducting soft skill training (train-the-trainer, presentation, communication, solving problem and handling issues…)
• Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
• Evaluating training and development programs and training effectiveness
• Maintaining updated curriculum database and training records
• Making monthly training reports
- Local Vietnamese
- Education: University degree in the areas of Business
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Recruitment & Training
- Must have strong communication skills to interact with line management and also represent the interests of the Company and recruitment function.
- Strong Computer and Technology Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word, use of Social Media).
- Strong Customer Service and Client Relations.
- Eager and able to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Good command of English
- Personality: creative, teamwork, humorous, result oriented, trustworthy and good-looking appearance.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- Sales planner - FMCG industry Ho Chi Minh
- HR Manager, People Services, Vietnam & SEA Ho Chi Minh
- General Accounting Supervisor (Senior level) Ho Chi Minh
- Assistant Demand Planning Manager Ho Chi Minh
- Assistant manager marketing communication Ho Chi Minh
- Key Account Manager – MT – Personal care and food goods Ho Chi Minh