Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,000 - 1,500 USD / Monthly
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales volume goals.
- Set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Develop and manage distribution channels.
- Negotiate with vendors, customers and retail outlets.
- Service the needs of existing customers.
- Develop sales strategies.
- Prepare reports and forecasts.
- Assist in planning and execution of events.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service, collect customer’ feedback.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Analyse sales statistics.
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans.
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-presented and articulate.
- Have up-to-date knowledge on skincare and beauty industry including product trends and latest ingredients etc.
- 5+ years’ skincare sales experience.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sale
- Proven experience in customer relationship management