Senior Account Manager L8 HCM
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Grow volume, revenue and share in the KA - HORECA channel
- Deal with National/ Global assigned Key customers
- Develop, sell, and execute effective CDAs with identified customers
- Develop and keep updated an account plan to the SPVB standard
- Call on all customer wiring assignments as planned
- Organizing promotion activities for these Accounts to enhance brand image and gain share
- Monitor & control Budget for each account. Analyze the results of budget used.
- Setting & Updating Customer profile so that can build good relationship with customers.
- Ensure to achieve 5 points scorecard. Monitor performance and compliance to CDAs, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Trade visit other KAs in the assigned channel and build action plan to grow volume, revenue and share of that channel.
- BA degree in any disciplines, major in Economics/ Commerce/ Marketing are preferred.
- Good knowledge & understanding of Key Account (HORECA) Channel
- At least 05 years of relevant experiences in FMCG
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership, being proactive and result-oriented
- Good command of English (both verbal and writing) & computer skills