Senior Business Development Executive
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 500 - 1,000 USD / Monthly
- Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential hotel and properties.
- Engage client relationships.
- Keep abreast of local market trends and grasp sales opportunities proactively to achieve targets.
- Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts.
- Prepare and submit reports regularly and as required.
- Coordinate with internal departments to support account’s business needs and requirements.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/ Tourism /Mass Communications. Graduates from abroad are preferred.
- At least 2 years of Sales experience in B2B business, Hospitality, Retail, Franchise, Real Estate or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Experience in start-up is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Willing to travel and to be relocated.