Senior Customer Relation Specialist
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,800 - 2,000 USD / Monthly
Job overview: Collaborate with Sales to build strong partnerships with Korean/Chinese/Taiwanese customers, in terms of understanding what customers need, directly with multi supporting department to meet customers' expectations.
Key responsibilities: 1. Support Sales in achieving revenue targets
● Responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing key accounts.
● Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute Key Sales Objectives.
● Responsible for securing and maintaining business, continually reviewing customer’s service requirements, and coordinating with the internal team.
● Collect complete specification requirements from customers (including sales reps) and pass efficiently to manufacturing units /– design and constantly improve forms and electronic communication tools.
● Coordinate timely and consistent availability of samples/proofs/formats/data integrity tests/ink drawdowns for manufacturing units.
● Coordinate with purchasing to develop availability of key materials.
2. Handle customer requirement
● Contact and handle directly oversea and local Merchandisers for their service, inquiries in relation to their business with AD.
● Investigate and help resolve customer concerns promptly.
● Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve customer complaints / problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
3. Coordinate with others department
● Collaborate with Sales, CS, Planning team according to customer expectations
● Collaborate with Korean/Chinese team for order migration preparation and local support.
● Work with CS Sups/CSM to define and lead service improvement projects and execute the improvement plan.
4. Provide excellent service to customer:
● Responsible for providing excellent service to customers, including regular service review calls to key customers, customer special requirements follow up.
● Material and FG stock planning coordination for key customers.
● Standard quotation and discount price set up with GSPD
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● 5 - 7 years marketing or related experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing or equivalent.
● Excellent communication and writing skills both in Vietnamese and English.
● Excellent analytical, research and report writing skills.
● Marketing Brand/Product Management knowledge.
● Excellent multi-tasking skills.
● Creativity skills – including creative and art direction.
● Strong presentation skills and persuasiveness.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.