Software Test (Senior / Junior)
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Support the development of new products by testing software
- Execute and extend software tests, performs defect verification, performs beta and release testing which may require research and analysis. Identify non-compliant software features and document via established tools.
- Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conduct sub-system and system level testing to ensure the product meets specified requirements
- Cooperate with software development team to make sure defects are reproduced and can be fixed
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 1,5 years of experience as Software Test Engineer
- Experience in medium to large companies with a well-defined testing process
- Experience in working with onshore/offshore model and abroad
- Be able to analyze requirements, writing test procedures, execute manual testing, understanding a test plan
- Experience in full system testing/ PC application testing
- Must have good English writing, speaking and listening skills and have good interpersonal skills