- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience.
- Two years of GMP manufacturing experience required.
- Requires demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical and or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology.
- Strong interactive skills in general communication, cross-functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross-functional team member, team behavior, and support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Mechanical and electronic ability aptitude to assist with equipment trouble-shooting.
- Understanding of and adherence to GMP practices and FDA regulations.
- Knowledge and ability to implement FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
General Labor Environment requirements include: use of personal protective equipment, reading, speaking, hearing, walking, bending, standing, stretching/reaching, hand/finger dexterity, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, or transporting up to 500 pounds via carts or mechanized equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Additional Physical Requirements
Requires travel based on business needs.