Talent Acquisition Manager - Vsip II
Work Location: Binh Duong
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2,500 USD / Monthly
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts. Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs, management trainee programs
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Develop sophisticated applicant tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Senior HR Director
- University Degree/ MBA. Human Resources Management/ Economics/ Law/Business Administration related field.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR experience with at least 5 years in managerial position, specialized in staffing and talent acquisition in a dynamic multinational working environment.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, surcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Good human relations, patient and high leadership skills