Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,500 - 1,700 USD / Monthly
- Actively collaborate with functional team members, manage and facilitate sole development on a seasonal basis.
- Act as expert resource for the categories during sole development and commercialization to identify and alleviate potential manufacturing, efficiency or costing concerns on toolings.
- Attend all the pre-teardown meeting and support Category teams to make early recommendations on sole parts processing and tooling solutions. Ensure design for manufacturing to a level of proven and tested at the time of model size sample confirmation.
- Ensure consistency in bottom components processing, good sample quality and adherence to timelines.
- Collaborate with other functional teams on a regular basis to develop general guidance and process efficiency project agendas on tooling side, take initiative in driving the use of best practice, design for manufacturing guidelines in mold making.
- Work closely with PEM on process efficiencies, quality and performance initiatives.
- Support innovation plans to meet category and infrastructure needs.
- Insure proven and tested readiness of new technologies and methods prior to production.
- 4-year Degree (e.g. Bachelor), diploma in mechanical engineering or related field etc.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in footwear product creation and / or product manufacturing.
- Experience in mold shop and as a tooling engineer is a MUST.