Business Development Manager
Work Location: Ha Noi
Job type: Full-Time
The candidate has three primary responsibilities:
1. Plan and organize an end-to-end action plan (sales, product, operations, finance);
a) Develop a sales plan that enables the achievement of 2018 target;
b) Develop strong propositions with marketing team and strategic partners;
c) Establish operational process with operations team and strategic partners;
d) Manage expenses within allocated budget for the channel set up.
2. Recruit and build a team to operate the channel;
a) Recruit talents from the market to build the channel;
b) Organize and plan the career path of talents after the channel set-up;
c) Establish BAU operating roles & responsibilities of the team.
3. Establish and maintain relationships with brokers, strategic partners and clients.
a) Build and maintain relationship with brokers to penetrate into targeted market;
b) Pitch effectively to brokers in accentuating Aviva’s propositions compared to competitors;
c) Build and maintain relationship with strategic partners to enable Aviva’s propositions to brokers and clients.
• Managing the P&L of a line of business (Group business preferred)
• Developing relationships with brokers and partners
• Leading people with various background towards common goal
• Being comfortable with numbers and analysis
• Communicating ideas, plan, and results effectively
• Managing the expectations of stakeholders
• Influencing peers and team members to drive results