Head of Agency Strategy & Projects
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 5,000 - 6,000 USD / Monthly
Business Strategy and Plan Development:
- Be one of the key players in the developing business strategy and business plan for Agency Distribution.
- Take a proactive role in providing input information and proposing different business strategies for PVA.
- Develop objectives and business plan for the departments in charge which are aligned with company’s objectives and strategy.
- Assist CAO in defining AD strategies, strategic planning and plan activation.
- Responsible for overall nationwide AD KPIs together with specific KPIs on business quality.
- Participate in regular AD nationwide meetings/events/ function and GAD meetings as senior AD executive of PVA.
- Consult related stakeholders in a collaborative manner to improve bench strength.
- Essentially an execution team to oversee and increase quality agency business through:
- Drive & manage quality & implementation of AD initiatives
- Participate in a working committee to improve AD competency development
- Quality of business - Management and resolution of broad-based agency issues and matters to drive quality business – support compliance review and checks, persistency improvement, fraud prevention and risk management.
- Implement local tactical initiatives necessary to local situation.
- Assist and represent Head of Agency Distribution in his absence for urgent cover.
- Provide training/ coaching to all direct reports in technical matters as well as managing people skills.
- Develop subordinates and build talents for key roles and succession planning.
- Attract talent for the organization.
- Relationship management
- Develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with agency forces (GAD, BM, UM), customers, partners, and local authorities.
- Develop a wide range of relationships and networks with the local and national and international insurance companies to position Prudential Vietnam as a well-known and credible organization throughout the industry.
Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking, Economics, Insurance
- Has a degree or certificate of training in the sector in which it is proposed such person will be responsible, provided by an insurance training establishment recognized in Vietnam or provided by an international insurance training establishment is a plus.
- At least 7-year experience in Agency Distribution, 3 to 5 years at strategic role in Financial service
- Having experience in Life Insurance is a plus
- Good understanding of Insurance market in Vietnam, Financial service and Government rules