Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Ownership of projects including scheduling of visits to meet the demands of the project timelines and ensuring that project momentum is maintained, and deadlines achieved
- Installation of Coats Digital products at client facilities to the agreed specification and within the agreed timeframe, interpreting user needs and providing workable solutions to problems as appropriate
- End user training on the software and solution
- Ensures that program modifications and bugs reported by customers or discovered during implementation are logged onto the appropriate systems and resolved in a timely manner to ensure on time project delivery
- Ensures all appropriate internal project management systems are kept fully updated
- Assists the Design and Development team by testing program modifications and bug fixes, ensuring the testing lead-time is kept to a minimum and that the modified program is delivered to the customer in a timely manner
- Ensures that personal knowledge of Coats Digital products keeps pace with development and conducts occasional internal training sessions with the Implementation team
- Any other duties or special projects as reasonably requested by the Company
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be eligible to work in Vietnam without requiring a work permit
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English
- At least 1 year experience in the garment / footwear / textile industry as a manager of PPC / Merchandising, Production or IT
- A strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to listen and interpret user needs (apart from user w ants) and provide workable solutions to problems.
- Technically adapt and capable of learning new software and industries through project exposure and shadowing of experienced consultants – a good self-learner.
- Good communicator with personnel at all levels.
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone, or as part of a small team.
- A willingness to travel in Vietnam and possibly overseas.
- Experience of MS Office products particularly MS Excel.
- Experience of supply chain planning
- Experience of software implementation and support.
- Background knowledge of sourcing / buying offices or manufacturing.
- Commercial awareness
- Background knowledge of databases (SQL, Access)