Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 1,000 USD / Monthly
· Initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in the individual’s ePMS targets.
· Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company's products, solutions and services, and to achieve the sales and income target (monthly/annually) as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and development, with special emphasis on the project and end user market.
Establish good rapport with the various Lapp organizations and other suppliers (if any) and to liaise with them on customers’ needs.
Plan and conduct technical seminars or solutions/product demonstration to prospective customers in a professional and high quality manner.
Conduct regular visits to customers/dealers in order to maintain good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services/support and other market information.
· Establish healthy customer relations and provide efficient and effective service/ support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the Company.
Work out quotations for customers based on ABC pricing.
Attend to customers' complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity.
· Update visits report, 20 days planner, opportunity pipeline in C4C. Report customer’s complaints/problems encountered on a regular basis.
Gather market information so as to keep the Sales Manager and Marketing Executive updated on competitors’ movements and the Company's position in the market.
· Be conscious and receptive to customers’ needs, market trend and new products launched by competitors.
Attend all necessary project site meetings when required in order to ensure smooth hand over.
· Maintain a high level of cooperation and teamwork with the sales team.
· Learn, update and consistently demonstrate the core competencies required for the job.
· Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma preferably in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years’ sales experience from solar power, process automation, system integration/design, building automation, air conditioning or heavy industry will be considered. Candidates with qualification but without related industry sales background will also be considered.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with good business acumen.
- Friendly disposition, proactive and a good team player.