Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 800 - 1,000 USD / Monthly
- Execute the recruitment and selection process in the area assigned (Staff level to Manager level & new projects).
- Advise recruitment tools to HR Management (tests, interview guidelines, set of questionnaires, etc.).
- Timely complete the recruitment schedule and plan.
- Ensure the quality of people being recruited to meet the company's standards.
- Suggest recruitment direction to attract the best candidates.
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates.
- Review and recommend relevant changes to the existing personnel policies and procedures especially in term of recruitment and selection.
- Review and advice new employee orientation programs.
- Prepare and post job ads, work with newspapers, universities, colleges, training centres, and HR consultants.
- Jointly contribute to the development and implementation of the Company strategic work culture and values.
- Be courteous and professional when in contact with outside companies/ suppliers/ customers and to maintain
- good working relationship with all colleagues throughout the Company and Stores.
- Have a complete understanding of the Company's internal labor rules, Employee Handbook, Collective
- Labor Agreement, Business Code Of Conduct and any other policies and procedures issued by the Company and to adhere to the regulations contained therein.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
- Organization of recruitment activities
- University Degree in Business Administration, English, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Have solid knowledge of HR functions, especially Recruitment area.
- Must have at least 3 years of direct experience in the same position.
- Technical Know-How (Practical Skills and Procedures, Specialized Techniques).
- Experienced in Recruitment and Selection tools with international working environment.
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills.
- Human Relation Skills (Internal/External).
- Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate, especially with Internet Explorer, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.