Technical Researcher/ Research Consultant
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Supporting and working alongside more senior recruitment consultants, as a research consultant you'll be responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting data in a variety of formats.
- Comprehend recruitment process, write recruitment announcement, screening CV and set up the interview meeting.
- Searching, collected resumes and analyzing information to match for job requirements of our clients.
- Use Job Boards (LinkedIn, Google, CareerBuilder, Indeed,…) and internal tools to look for potential candidates who satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Email marketing all jobs to selected candidates’ database.
- Report good CVs to the consultants who contact these candidates via phone or email.
- Input all candidates detail into the recruitment software.
- Training new researcher as requested
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be able to deal with various tasks at once
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have excellent data processing and IT skills
- Be numerate
- Have strong attention to detail