Technical sales Manager
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Maintain and service a developed customer base through independent travel, managing distributor relationships and agent relationships.
- Develop new customers in the region assigned through independent travel, managing distributor relationships and agent relationships.
- Provide technical presentations.
- Provide pre and post sales technical assistance to customers.
- Provide customer, agent and distributor product training.
- Manage a personal sales budget.
- Participate and contribute in formulating the overall Sales Strategy for the Country.
- To achieve agreed Sales Target set forth for the Financial Year from organic growth and new accounts.
- Identify capitalize on opportunities for the sale of METKRAFT Products and Services.
- Communicate project status to all relevant parties develop sales strategies to close orders.
- Gain an understanding of all accounts needs and demonstrate how METKRAFT products and services can be utilized to their advantage.
- Propose, organize, participate and support in local trade shows.
- Furnish Head of Sales and Marketing with weekly reports on the status of all business including opportunities and market trend.
- Responsible for the daily operations of Sales and Technical Support in assigned territories.
- Select, develop, and coach a professional sales team to meet or exceed specific goals for profitable revenue growth for the territory.
- Develop and implement annual sales plans in collaboration with local Sales team.
- Able to interpret customer requirements and implement the company's sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer's decision-makers at all levels.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing resources and the sales leadership team to define sales strategy, and to develop products and solutions responsive to the customer's business. Apply research insights and to provide compelling advertising solutions based on the company's business strengths.
- Encourage and requires high level teaming and collaboration skills to gain the committed and motivated efforts of the company's staff who do not report directly to the County Sales Manager.
- Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base.
- New responsibilities and tasks may be assigned by the company from time to time.
- 6+ years sales experience of metallurgy and/or similar products
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation communication skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Staff consulting and relationship building skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Ability to read, understand and analyse mechanical/technical drawings
· Proven ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience
· Ability to communicate proficiently local in language, additional Asian language is an added advantage
· Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Required to travel extensively within Country
Bằng cấp yêu cầu / Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related field is preferred
MBA will be an added advantage