Sales Executive, Global Accounts
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
• The main responsibility of this role will be to support the Local GA Manager and work in collaboration with the Global Accounts team to increase the level of conversion of business that has an approved specification from one of the Global Account customers (Brands or Retailers). The intent is to ensure that Coats gain a share of specification ahead of the market average (SOW) at margins in line with market expectations and aligned to the A&F strategy.
• The incumbent in the role is expected to help manage relationships with local buying offices, agents and trading companies to ensure Coats products and colours are included in Purchase Orders to ensure business is secured locally in line with Global Account agreements with their customers.
• The incumbent will also need to collaborate with the brand liaison offices to provide inputs in the brand forecast (demand plan) requirements to ensure we can meet the customer requirements for product supply whilst optimizing stock levels and working capital. Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
• Increase Market Share:
• Effectively perform Global Sales operations role by liaising with the Global Accounts team to prioritize local activity to secure business within the Global Account portfolio
• Gain new customers by correlating and sharing information with the Global Accounts teams to identify new business opportunities
• Manage and develop relationships with key decision makers by visiting buying offices and liaison offices of global brands at local level to achieve company sales objective and to develop local nominations in addition to global team achievement.
• Coordinate with concerned departments and particularly direct sales team and TAS team to achieve the yearly targets with the Global Accounts portfolio
• Present Coats products, catalogues, colour cards and documents to these companies, and organise technical training sessions.
• Inform and guide sales & marketing and production teams by assessments done on market trends and future demand requirements
• Ensure all agreed specifications are secured locally to improve SOW with the local vendors, and track performance to enable interventions to be made by the Global Accounts team
• Maintain, upgrade statistics/information, database regarding global and local specification
• Set communication process for monitoring all specification and follow-up to ensure sales generation from specification • Use Dynamics as part of the daily administration and reporting of all activities to ensure we are able to review data globally for the GA portfolio
• Advise the Commercial Director and Global Accounts team of any significant issue or opportunity that requires escalation to resolve the issue or enable the opportunity to be secured
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent in any commercial discipline
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in customer facing industry, preferable B2B
• Proven track record in sales, preferably in an apparel environment
• Results driven with considerable experience in negotiating and delivery against significant contracts
• Evidence of the ability to create, implement and roll out strategic account planning and relationship development strategies
• Outstanding communicator in English and Vietnamese