Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Full-Time
- Coordinate with Division Marketing in developing Marketing strategies and implementing Marketing activities
- Monitor and analyze market trends;
- Study competitors' products and services;
- Identify target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budget
- Manage the marketing team.
Bachelor's/University degree in Marketing or equivalent training.
2. Work Experience
Well-experienced in the areas of Marketing with at least 3 years in similar position in beverages/wine/beer industries or FMCG.
3. Skills required
§ Thorough knowledge of Marketing techniques and concepts and business practices in Vietnam.
§ Think creatively
§ Effective English oral and written communication skills
§ Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
§ Personnel management skill.